Are you looking for the very best stairlifts and other mobility products in Ogden or any other part of Utah? You’ve come to the right place. The team at Western Stairlifts has spent nearly two full decades providing clients throughout the state with the very best options for mobility solutions.
No matter whether you’re looking for a new stairlift, a mobility scooter, or any other type of lift—we look forward to helping you find the right solution. We’re a locally-owned, family-operated business that’s proud to build lasting relationships with clients based on quality products and services. Contact us today to learn more!
Our Stairlift Products
Our primary products fall in the realm of a wide selection of the very best stairlifts available today. We offer three major styles:
- Straight stair lifts: Designed for straight, two-level staircases.
- Curved stair lifts: For curved staircases that can’t accommodate a straight model.
- Outdoor stair lifts: Available in both straight and curved styles, these models for outdoor use.
Stairlifts are far from an exhaustive list of our mobility products, however. We also offer all of the following to Ogden clients:
- Mobility scooters: We offer multiple industry-leading brands for those who live on a single level or have limited mobility.
- Lift chairs: Our lift chairs come in a wide range of styles, including attractive wing-back models for those who want more than just mobility support.
- Elevator products: Western Stairlifts is proud to be certified as an installer of residential elevators.
- Vertical lifts: We also offer a variety of vertical platform lifts, ideal for those who need to access storage spaces and attics.
- Access ramps: This option can be ideal for those who need to access their homes but don’t have the necessary ground space.
- Vehicle lifts: We offer a variety of powered wheelchair lifts for cars, vans, and SUVs.
Benefits of Our Products
Our products and services offer several major resources to clients, including:
- Safety: Our products are all designed for safety and security. You can trust us to adhere to industry best practices for everything from the installation process to the overall quality of our products.
- Independence: Those who utilize these products can remain in their homes instead of moving to senior housing or other similar facilities.
- Comfort: Each of our products is designed for maximum comfort, making it easier than ever to access your home’s levels with ease.
- Pain prevention: For many people, the stress caused by mobility issues can lead to pain in the back, neck, and hips. Our products are designed for lightweight designs that make it easier than ever to access your levels without enduring this pain or strain.
- Saving money: Stairlifts are much more affordable than alternatives, such as building a home extension.