Certified Harmar Mobility Stairlift Dealer in Salt Lake City
“WHEN IS IT TIME TO CONSIDER A STAIR LIFT?”
Do the stairs in your home create a challenge for you or your loved ones? If so, we can help you manage them easily with a stair lift. Western Stairlifts provides stairchairs for Utah customers with limited mobility. Whether it’s a straight or curved stairway, our stair lifts in Salt Lake City will restore your independence to travel up and down them with great ease and safety.
Our selection includes:
- Straight stair lifts — These are designed for straight staircases that span two levels. Our straight stair lifts are quick to install and easy to use.
- Curved stair lifts — If your house has a winding staircase, choose our curved stair lifts. They ensure an extraordinarily smooth, stable and safe ride to the next level.
- Outdoor stair lifts — Don’t let stairs stop you from enjoying the outdoors. Get one of our outdoor stair lifts today, available in both straight and curved models.
We recommend our stair lifts to residents in or near Salt Lake City who want to easily move up and down stairs or transport their groceries or laundry from one floor to another. Our stair lifts are battery-operated to ensure safe transportation in case of power failure. We provide a free in-home evaluation to determine the right lift for your needs, making your buying experience simple and worry-free.
We also service and install every stair lift we sell, and we’re only a call away whenever you need our help. Our family-owned and operated business with over 20 years of experience strives to give you complete peace of mind, from deciding which stairchair to use, to installation, to maintenance. Contact us today for your free in-home evaluation. We guarantee that it’ll be the best decision you’ve ever made.
Our goal is to help you reclaim your independence!
Advantages of Getting a Stair Lift
You enjoy these benefits when you install a stairchair in your Salt Lake City home:
- Keeps you safe – Having a stair lift reduces the risk of slip-and-fall accidents on the stairway. Our stairlifts come with a safety buckle that prevents you from falling as you move up and down the staircase. It also has an efficient motor that offers extended performance and safety during power loss.
- Promotes independence – Durable stairchairs give you the freedom to live on both floors of your home easily. Simply press the button on the arm to glide up and down the stairs effortlessly. If you need help getting up or down stairs outside your home, we also offer outdoor stair lifts.
- Helps prevent pain – You may find it difficult to go up and down the stairs if you have arthritis or aching joints. Using a stairlift helps prevent pain associated with physically climbing the staircase. You no longer have to worry about putting pressure on your knees by going down the stairs.
- Allows you to save money – Stairchairs are cost-effective. They’re more affordable than building a home extension. And they allow you to stay in your home longer. Stairlifts give you the opportunity to save a good amount of money in the long run.
Requires minimal space – Modern stairlifts are compact. They occupy little room on the stairs, folding close to the wall so others can pass easily. They allow the user and the other members of the household to have safe and full use of the staircase.