Sport Rider Spec Sheet
The Sport Rider and Sport Rider Dual Seat 3-wheel mobility scooters from Pride® combine power, comfort, and style. Both Sport Riders have a complete list of standard features including a fully digital displaying speedometer and odometer, a full suspension system, a high-back adjustable seat (wide bench for Dual Seat), two rearview mirrors, and a powerful front and rear lighting kit. With speeds up to 9.4 mph (up to 7.5 mph for Dual Seat) and a maximum weight capacity of 400 lbs. (Dual Seat accommodates two riders at a weight capacity of 500 lbs.), both Sport Riders have a sleek, sporty look without sacrificing high performance.
- Full digital displaying speedometer/odometer
- Speeds up to 9.4 mph (Up to 7.5 mph for Dual Seat model)
- Full suspension system
- 24 volt battery system with (2) 12 volt deep cycle 75 AH batteries (100 AH optional)
- Two rearview mirrors
- Large rear storage pod (optional)
- Windshield (optional)
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
- Click here for more information.