Pursuit® Sport 36 Volt Spec Sheet
The Pursuit® Sport 36 Volt mobility scooter offers the maneuverability of a 4-wheel mobility scooter along with high-performance features like 36 volts of power, full suspension and a hydraulic sealed brake system. The Pursuit Sport 36 Volt features sleek, aggressive style and a wealth of standard luxury touches including a full steering wheel with integrated digital display, making it the ultimate outdoor scooter.
- Full suspension for optimal handling
- 36 volt battery system with (3) 12-volt 55 AH batteries
- Deluxe reclining high-back seat with headrest and sliders
- Full steering wheel with integrated digital display
- Parking brake
- Throttle control selection switch allows control by the left or right hand
- Increased horn volume
- Water bottle holder standard
- Two rearview mirrors standard
- Full lighting package that includes directional signals and two lower headlights
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
- Click here for more information.