Jazzy® 614 HD Spec Sheet
The Jazzy® 614 HD delivers outstanding performance and superb maneuverability in a powerful, stylish package. Enhanced in-line motors, advanced ATX suspension and upgraded electronics make the 614 HD an innovative and exceptional overall value.
- Dual enhanced in-line motors for greater efficiency, torque, range and performance
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- 6” casters on front & rear for maximum stability
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy rear access to batteries
- Seating up to 24” W x 24” D
- Tool-less shroud removal
- Easy serviceability
- Depth adjustable foot platform
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-year limited warranty on frame;
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics;
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
- Click here for more information.