GATEWAY™ Solid Surface Portable Ramp Spec Sheet
Lightweight, Heavy-Duty Aluminum
The lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum means you don't have to worry about maintenance and ensures the Gateway Solid Surface Portable Ramp can be used in even the harshest of weather conditions. The lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum is more durable than wood, allowing you to repeatedly use the ramp every day without worrying about deterioration.
The one-piece design of the Gateway Solid Surface Portable Ramp means no assembly is required. All you have to do is set it in place and it's ready for use.
Designed with a permanent, extruded slip-resistant surface, the Gateway Solid Surface Portable Ramp makes sure that wheels don't lose traction, removing the worry of wheels slipping on the ramp.
The Aluminum Advantage
The decision on whether to install an aluminum accessibility solution or build a wood ramp can be a difficult one. However, aluminum ramps have many advantages over their wooden counterparts.
- Virtually maintenance free
- Will not rot or rust
- Easy assembly with minimal tools
- Environmentally friendly
- An asset that can be reused, recycled, or moved to another location if needed.
- Welded aluminum construction
- Ramps feature a standard width of 36 inches
- Permanent (extruded) slip-resistant surface
- Weight capacity of 850 pounds
- Available in 3-, 4-, 5-, 6-, 7-, 8-, 9-, & 10-foot lengths.