The Brooks Stairlift
The new & improved version of the original Brooks Stairlift.
The Brooks Straight Stairlift is our most affordable option, though it doesn’t work on all types of staircases. It is specifically built for straight staircases only.
The Brooks Stairlift is the perfect choice for anyone with a 2-story home with a straight staircase or a single story home with a basement. The smooth start and stop feature, ensures a safe and comfortable ride.
- The Brooks Stairlift fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable
- Easily folds away, so everyone can continue to use the stairs
Brooks Stair Lift Features.
This model of Brooks stair lift is made in England and is owned Acorn. They have changed the seat to give the stair lift a different appearance. There are also some subtle specification differences as listed below:
- Runs on maintenance free rechargeable batteries. Works even in a blackout!
- Numerical fault code display, for easy diagnostic and repair guidance.
- Weight capacity 280lbs.
- No unsightly structural work needed, fits direct to your stair treads – not the wall.
- Wireless Remote Control. The lift can be ‘called’ or sent up or down the stairs to wherever it’s needed.
- Lap Harness, folding arms, seat and footrest:
- Swivel seat, locks in either 45° or 90° position.
- Safety cut-out sensors on carriage and footrest
- If anything is blocking the progress of the stair lift it will come to an immediate halt. There are 5 sensors, 3 on the footrest, and 2 on the carriage.
Brooks Lincoln Stair Chair Lifts Technical Specification.
Dimensions- Brooks Stair Lifts (in inches).
1. Width outside armrests 231&Mac218;2
2. Width between armrests 18
3. Top of armrest to top of seat back 12
4. Top of seat to top of armrest 9
5. Top of footrest to top of seat 18
6. Footrest surface to floor 31&Mac218;
Stair Lift – Dimensions (in inches)
7. Top of seat to top of seat back 20
8. Depth of seat 15
9. Width of seat 15
10. Depth of foot platform 131&Mac218;2
11. Width of foot platform 12
Stair Lift Dimensions (in inches)
12. Width when folded 151&Mac218;4
13. Overall width 221&Mac218;4
14. Distance required at foot of stairs 241&Mac218;2
15. Outer edge of rail from skirting 81&Mac218;2